Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1


Sunday, September 27, 2009

9 Days Old

Eli is now nine days old and we are in hog heaven! The doctor finally released him from his bili-bed which we were using for treating his jaundice. It was complete TORTURE having to just look at him and not being able to hold him. We never put him down now!


How cute am I????








Proud Momma & Daddy













Daddy snuggling with his little man.




























Look at my LONG eyelashes and platnium eyebrows!










































5 comments:

  1. That child is tooooooooo beautiful! Y'all look so happy and Eli is the image of Forest! We can't wait to meet him.

    How is Izzie liking all of this?

    Love you all!
    Great Susan and Great Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Eli is Gorgeous! GREAT photos Allison! You are an excellent photog! You have me crying seeing Forest with Eli! That first photo is priceless! [And you are so good;)- I can double click them to enlarge them, thank you!] I think Eli looks like Forest when he was a baby.
    Love you all, love the photos, keep 'em coming! (oh, and really love that copper lamp too;)
    love, love, love!!!
    all my love,
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me just want to get in my car and come kiss him again! (But it is 9:49 pm, and I thinking that it might not be my best idea!)
    Great pictures ! But he is really even MORE fabulous in person!
    Love, Paboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli is just beautiful! He looks so happy and I love his sweet expressions. I am so happy for ya'll and can't wait for Sam and Eli to play together. and we must get a picture of them together soon!

    Love,
    Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Allison and Forrest. He is so sweet and beautiful. xoxo-emily

    ReplyDelete