Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eli Russell Crump

On Friday, September 18, 2009 at 5:55 in the evening, our world changed forever. Weighing 8lbs 7oz and 21.5 inches long and with eyes wide open, Eli joined our family.
Proud Bubbie.
Bubbie & Honey


Waiting for our little man to arrive!!



Even in the worst pain I've ever felt, Forest could still make me laugh.


Watching his first football game. Geaux Tigers!


My two handsome men.






Our first family portrait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love seeing these photos!
    And, after seeing GORGEOUS You with your GORGEOUS Sister and your GORGEOUS Mother, I'm thinking we need a GIRL now!!! Could you get right on that?!;););)
    Forest looks soooo happy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete